Shipping & Returns
We charge a fixed R 65 shipping fee to deliver to any street address in South Africa.
Check our store for ongoing "Free Shipping" specials on certain products.
Some restrictions on shipping:
Our fixed rate is based on delivering to the main hubs of South Africa. If we are delivering to a remote location, your order comprises of multiple manufacturers, of the package is very bulky, Adventure Depot reserves the right to re-calculate the shipping fee. We will not just charge you! When we re-calculate shipping we contact you for approval before finalising the order.
Certain manufacturers fall outside of these shipping time. Check the product page of the items you buy to check exact delivery times.
1-2 Working days delivery for orders under 2 kg to Main Centres*
2-4 Working days on all other orders.
- Some products may have extended lead times due to sourcing from suppliers.
- Outlying areas make take longer to deliver.
- If you require faster delivery please contact us for a quote.
An order is only dispatched from the supplier once payment has gone through on the site.
Adventure Depot does not stock any of the products, and all orders are fulfilled directly with the manufacturer. Should the product you are ordering is out of stock, we will advise and cancel the order.
We want to see you happy with your experience, so if we cancel an order due to no stock, we will offer alternatives for you to consider, if possible.
If you have already paid and the product is out of stock we will give you a full refund.
Once your order has been shipped we will send you a tracking number and the contact details of the courier company that will be delivering your package, this will allow you to track your package on the courier company's website.
If you have not received a tracking number after a day or two please contact us or click on the Track your Order link.
- As per the consumer protection act, unwanted items may be returned within 7 days of purchase, only if the product and its package and package content are complete and in resalable condition.
- Unwanted and incorrectly ordered items will be returned to our premises or our supplier's premises at your expense. You will receive a refund for the items once we receive them and are satisfied they are in good order.
- Should you wish we can have the package collected from you with our courier service and the cost will be deducted from your refund.
- Original delivery/shipping fee is non-refundable.
- Returning incorrectly ordered items will follow the same procedures.
- Products that have been used and cannot be resold are not returnable.
After 7 days items can only be returned for warranty related issues.
All our products are subject to the warranty provided by the South African distributors of the products. In the case that there isn't a distributor then the warranty will be serviced by the manufacturer.
Should a product become faulty within the warranty period, you may return the product so that we can send it to the manufacturer or its official distributors for assessment.
The manufacturer or official distributor of the product will determine if the product will be repaired or replaced under the terms & conditions of the warranty.
The decision they make is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
Before returning any products you must first contact us so that we may give you instructions on how to return the product.
If the product you ordered is found to be faulty within 7 days of receiving your order we will cover the cost of both the return and re-delivery of the product.
If the manufacturer or official distributor of the product determines that the fault is not covered under the terms & conditions of the warranty then the cost of return and delivery will be transferred to you.
If the product you ordered is found to be or becomes faulty after 7 days of receiving your order and it falls within the warranty period you will bear the cost of returning the product to and from us.